[NFBP-Talk] FW: Information/Revitalization Meeting about the Brandywine Chapter of the NFB of PA

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:12:08 UTC 2020

>From Denice Brown:
Hi Everyone,

You are invited to an Informational Meeting concerning the Brandywine
Chapter of the NFB of PA. We are attempting to revitalize this chapter,
which covers Chester County and the surrounding areas. I have personally
spoken to some of you, and there are others who I contacted by email. Thank
you for responding to my earlier communications.

If you live in Chester county or the surrounding area and are interested in
learning about the National Federation of the Blind, please join us on
Wednesday, October 28th at 7PM Eastern Time. We will be using the Zoom
platform, and the connection information is below. If you are new to Zoom,
there are several ways to connect.

Topic: Brandywine Chapter  Revitalization
Time: Oct 28, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91755504905?pwd=ZXhrcFROZ0JMcUlUbzJLQmZqVnhqUT09

Meeting ID: 917 5550 4905
Passcode: 620527
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,91755504905# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,91755504905# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 917 5550 4905
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abFhDA82IK

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/91755504905

Please join me and other leaders of the NFB of PA as we strive to advocate
for blind individuals.

Feel  free to contact me if you have any concerns.

Thank you,
Denice Brown
NFB of PA Membership Chairperson
Dbrown8827 at aol.com <mailto:Dbrown8827 at aol.com>