[NFBP-Talk] Jigsaw Chapter Zoom 19 Sep 20

Cindy Lou Altman cindyloubo at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:08:38 UTC 2020

You got this Tom!
Cindy Lou and Jada

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2020, at 5:38 PM, Brenda-Ann Gillis <hc89x48 at ptd.net> wrote:

Greetings Jigsaw,

This month's meeting will be facilitated by Tom Supers as I am required to work mandatory overtime at my installation.  Please be kind to Tom and join our Zoom meeting on Saturday, September 19 at 10 AM.  Everyone is welcome to hear what NFB is doing to change what it means to be blind in Pennsylvania.  This is important especially with our busy legislative agenda and upcoming general elections.

Instructions for Zoom or dial in by phone are below.  I look forward to speaking with you all again in October.

Faithfully,
Brenda

Zoom Direction for Computer or Mobile Device:

Link to:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83253200624?pwd=M1ZHUUI4TnQ5dHJYTEhHcWM0ZyttQT09

Meeting ID:  83253200624
Password:  495672

Dial In Phone Direction:

Call: 1-301-715-8592

When prompted enter the Meeting ID followed by the pound key directly below number 9 on your phone as follows:  832 532 006 24#

Next you will be asked for a participant code.  Simply press the pound key directly below number 9 on your phone key pad.

Finally, you will be prompted for a password.  Please enter the numeric code below followed by the pound key to enter the meeting as follows:  495 672 #

See you all Saturday!

Faithfully,
Brenda-Ann Gillis
Jigsaw Chapter President