[NFBP-Talk] Opinion on best GPS Apps?

nicole debeck-miller nicknac78 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 17:25:00 UTC 2021

My son has an app he likes. I’ll ask him and get back to you.
Sincerely,
Nicole Miller

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2021, at 1:23 PM, Brenda-Ann Gillis via NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings NFB,

Just got home with my new TSE Hula and as a new user of an I Phone, I am looking into GPS Apps for blind walkers. We will be traveling quite a bit and hopefully using GPS. I am looking for an app that would allow me to direct Hula effectively, but there are so many apps available I am growing confused. Opinions?

Currently, it seems Blind Square is popular, but the reviews are rather old. Note, I am not interested in one that constantly beeps with a locator …just down and dirty turns to an address with points of interest in the locality would be nice.

Thanks for the assistance NFB Family!

Brenda and Hula
Brenda-Ann Gillis

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBP-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbp-talk_nfbnet.org/nicknac78%40hotmail.com