[NFBP-Talk] Loss of a great lady

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 14:24:58 UTC 2021

So many stories are flying through my head about Jean. What a great lady, great hostess, great organizer, great mom,  great friend. I sure thank her for taking care of our Connie in her crisis time.

Fly free dear Connie. Free to see your Marshel and all your friends again.

Love to you all who knew her and loved her,

Becky Mazary Frankeberger

Shelton, WA