[NFBP-Talk] 2021 Washington Seminar

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Sat Feb 20 00:55:31 UTC 2021

Good Friday evening everyone!

I wanted to put out a quick note of thanks for all those who participated in our Virtual  Washington Seminar this year!  Though it was different, I think all of us agreed that it was an extremely positive reception and experience!

As this round of meetings are winding down, our work is only just beginning!

With the help of Brian Mackey, we put together a centralized webpage which includes our top legislative priorities of this year and they’re associated pieces of legislation as they become available.

I invite everyone to view the webpage and explore the links.

The Access Technology Affordability Act has been introduced already. It is HR 431 and S212. If you click on those links, and then click on cosponsors you will be able to watch as our federal representatives turn out to support our initiatives.

http://nfbp.org/2021-washington-seminar

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you would like to get more involved!

Thank you all!

Emily W. Gindlesperger
Legislative Director
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of PA
vp2 at nfbp.org

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if necessary.

Sent from my iPad