[NFBP-Talk] Time-Sensitive: Seeking feedback on the Accessibility of the ACAA Forms

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:33:41 UTC 2021

Marsha,

I presume you guys already know these forms, at least the versions attached
to your message,  are only readable, and not fillable? So anyone would still
need to use a reader to complete them, which completely fails in the
accessibility department as far as I am concerned. Is there a guarantee
these forms will be available as fillable pdf's?

I tried accessing the forms through the OneDrive links provided, but was
unable to do so.    I hope this helps.

With kind regards,

Chris Boone