[NFBP-Talk] You heard President Heitz right!

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Sat Jul 10 12:29:10 UTC 2021

Way to go PA!!!

If you were present during the role call of states, you heard it first!

We now have 10 out of our 18 representatives co-sponsoring HR431 The Access Technology Affordability Act!

Mike Kelly (PA16)
Guy Reschenthaler (PA14)
Brian Fitzpatrick (PA01)
Dwight Evans (PA03)
Glenn Thompson (PA15)
Brendan Boyle (PA02)
Fred Keller (PA12)
Chrissy Houlihan (PA06)
AND NOW
Mary Gay Scanlon (PA05)
Conor Lamb (PA17)

Just Wow!  President Riccobono even said we are doing a great job!

Thank you all so much!!

Emily W. Gindlesperger
Legislative Director
2nd Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if necessary.

Sent from my iPad