[NFBP-Talk] Voting a #NFB21

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 01:59:53 UTC 2021

Greetings to all,

The only ways that I can think of why someone’s vote would not go through are the following:

- you try to vote via a phone number that was not listed for you on the white list

- when voting via text message, you were spelling out the number instead of typing the number (1 for yes or 2 for no)

- you are a current dues paying member, but did not register for the convention prior to Nay 31, so you were deemed ineligible to vote

- you registered for the convention prior to the May 31 deadline, but during the verification process we showed that you were delinquent in paying your membership dues, so you were deemed ineligible to vote

Outside of those scenarios, I don’t know why your vote would not go through. I understand that some members had difficulty voting for whatever reason, which was outside of our control.

I hope everyone enjoyed the convention.