[NFBP-Talk] Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students (PABS) meeting this Saturday 07.17.21 at 7:30pm

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 18:22:24 UTC 2021

Hello PABS!

Sorry for the last notice! Hope you all are having a wonderful summer and
enjoyed yourselves at the 2021 NFB National Convention last week!

The Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students (PABS) will be having their
monthly meeting today, Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 7:30pm EST. Typically, we
hold our monthly meetings every second Tuesday at 7:30pm but because of
last week’s convention, we pushed it back until this week.

Come and network with other students in Pennsylvania! Meet our president
Simon as well as the other members of the board!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96292437071?pwd=Smd3bVY0c05BclZVbXdVQVJMdC9vUT09

Meeting ID: 962 9243 7071

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,96292437071# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,96292437071# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)