[NFBP-Talk] Veterans Day Celebration 2021

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Sat Jul 24 14:15:35 UTC 2021

Good morning! Good morning!

As many of you know, our state convention will be taking place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Harrisburg, November 11 - 14, 2021.

On the evening of November 11, 2021, we will be recognizing veterans, service members, and families in a special Veterans Day Celebration!  We are very excited to have representatives from the National Association of Blind Veterans in attendance!!

We ask that veterans, family members of veterans and active duty, please fill out the registration form.  A link to this form is available on the state convention page or go here:

http://nfbp.org/convention/veterans-day-celebration-registration

Thank you, and thank you for your service!

Emily W. Gindlesperger
Legislative Director
2nd Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if necessary.

Sent from my iPad