[NFBP-Talk] HELP?

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:25:26 UTC 2021

Hi Ruth,

Welcome to the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania. Sorry for the confusion about all of the emails. When someone subscribes to any of our chapter or state email lists (such as NFBP-Talk), they automatically receive important emails from our NFB headquarters in Baltimore so everyone stays informed about national issues and events. There are quite a few emails going around right now about our National Convention and other events, which could be a little overwhelming at first. These emails are important, however, so I kindly suggest that you read them and then save only those that interest you or that could apply to you in the future.

We greatly appreciate your participation in our great organization.

Warmly,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com