[NFBP-Talk] A Trip to Egypt! - Thank you!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 16:44:45 UTC 2021

Very nice of you, Harriet, to arrange this trip to Egypt. The question I
wanted to ask, but couldn't, as I was untangling my yarn, was, what do we do
when the time of prayer comes. Like if we are on a tour, or shopping at the
market. I am assuming everything stops for the alotted time of honoring
their tradition, but I don't really know.

Becky from Washington State, former Erie PA member