[NFBP-Talk] Blind Parenting Meeting Tonight

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 02:26:34 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,
I think we all confirmed that the email reminder about the blind parents group came to our inboxes way after the meeting already happened. This happened to me as well. However, I do not think this is an issue that Joe or David Andrews can fix. National could have been experiencing higher than normal email volumes and that might have caused the delay. In any case, Joe's email yesterday was not the first one about the Blind Parents' group meeting. It was just a reminder.

Going forward, this group will be meeting on the 3rd Saturday of every month beginning at 7:00 p.m. EDT.

Have a great week everyone!
Harriet