[NFBP-Talk] FW: OVR-BSE MOU Rollout

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:26:24 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Below is information about a new Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) between
the Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) within the
Department of Labor and Industry and the Bureau of Special Education (BSE)
within the Department of Education. This MOU describes how OVR and BSE will
work together for different aspects of pre-employment training services for
students with disabilities.

There will be sessions and webinars where this MOU is explained, and there
will be a time period during which you can submit comments and feedback on
it.

From: LI, OVR Stakeholder List <RA-LIOVR-STAKEHOLDER at PA.GOV>
Subject: OVR-BSE MOU Rollout

Good morning,

I am excited to announce that the OVR-BSE MOU is finalized, and we will be
hosting a series of webinars in collaboration with BSE and PaTTAN on it and
the corresponding toolkit.  Please see attached a joint letter from Shannon
Austin of OVR and Carole Clancy of BSE, and a flyer about the webinar
series.

It has been a year and a half of collaborative work between OVR leadership,
the Transition Unit, PaTTAN, BSE, parents, youth, and our federal partners
at N-TACT C (formerly WINTAC and N-TACT).  I would like to thank my team,
Kaitlin Salvati, Melissa Wert-Thrush, and Beth Ann Fanning for their
dedication to this task.  Also, I would like to give a shout-out to Connie
Moonen, Beth Harris, and the OVR Transition Workgroup for the time they
devoted to this effort.

We hope that you will participate in the webinar series to learn more.
Please feel free to forward these flyers to your networks.

Thank you!

Kim Robinson, MS, CRC | Division Chief, Transition and 511
Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry
Office of Vocational Rehabilitation | Bureau of Central Operations

  _____

  _____

This email was sent on behalf of the Pennsylvania Department of Labor &
Industry, Office of Vocational Rehabilitation. For any questions or
problems, contact the list administrator at
RA-LIOVR-STAKEHOLDER-request at LISTSERV.PA.GOV
<mailto:RA-LIOVR-STAKEHOLDER-request at LISTSERV.PA.GOV> .
You received this email because you are subscribed to the LI OVR Stakeholder
List (RA-LIOVR-STAKEHOLDER) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe
from this list, simply send an email to
RA-LIOVR-STAKEHOLDER-UNSUBSCRIBE-REQUEST at LISTSERV.PA.GOV
<mailto:RA-LIOVR-STAKEHOLDER-UNSUBSCRIBE-REQUEST at LISTSERV.PA.GOV> . No
subject or message is necessary in the email.