[NFBP-Talk] 2021 Virtual Piano Bar

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Sun Mar 28 21:52:42 UTC 2021

Just WOW!

What an incredible evening with the students!

Thank you to everyone who came out to support our student Division! And thank you to the volunteers that pulled off of flawless evening of music and surprises!

Simon and Angelina did a fantastic job! I know Angelina had a great time and is truly excited everyone enjoyed themselves!

Musical surprises in the future??? I certainly hope so!

Thank you all again for a fantastic evening!

Emily W. Gindlesperger
2nd Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if necessary.

Sent from my iPad