[NFBP-Talk] White Canes Connect Podcast Episode 011 Is Now Available

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Tue Nov 9 01:21:34 UTC 2021

Hi Jan,

Sorry about that. Try this link:
https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/21093419

Also, if you are using an iPhone (which I think you are) there is a podcast app on it. If you open that, you can then double tap on search. It is on the bottom of the screen all the way to the right. Then double tap in the search field and type White Canes Connect. Listen for the one with Lisa’s name first. I added two White Canes Episode to my iCantCU Podcast when we needed to get the episodes out quickly last month.

I can show you at the next Keystone meeting if you need me to.

Thanks for listening!

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>