[NFBP-Talk] NO BLIND PARENTS GROUP TONIGHT WITH NFB OF PA

Jasmyn Po jazzyep94 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 00:42:21 UTC 2021

What advice would you give me for teaching Braille 2 students who are blind or visually impaired? I am a Braille tutor that is going to school for visual impairment in the educational studies and I am going to transcribe Braille books for children with visual impairments. I want to work with infants to preschool with visual impairments in early Braille literacy. I already worked with a little boy over the summer named Maddox and he has multiple disabilities along with visual impairment. He was able to learn some Braille and do it on the muffin tin as well as some contractions unintentionally as a three-year-old little boy.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android