[NFBP-Talk] FW: ACBP Meeting Announcement - December 2021

Yvonne Hughes marvon22253 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:24:12 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Joseph. I still did not get my contact person Sean and Washington DC information. Can you please forward it to me as soon as you possibly can. I am working with a group in Philadelphia about inclusion and diversity. I really would love his input and support. Thank you very much Yvonne Hughes you can send him my number if that will help 215-966-9614 thank you. Is this an open meeting? Or just for board members

Sent from my iPhone