[NFBP-Talk] Senior Seminar at PA State Convention!

Connie Schwarzfeld conniej1250 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 00:45:15 UTC 2021

Hi Fellow Seniors and those close to being a senior,

Great news! We are going to have a Senior Seminar this year at our State Convention. Denise Hopper and I, Connie Scheu will be facilitating.

Whether as seniors we are talking about travel, arranging our homes, determining the color of our clothes, doing laundry, cooking, labelling items, or reading our mail;  there are several ways to accomplish  these everyday tasks.
Whether you have been blind a long time or recently became blind; we can always learn new things.

We would like to share our suggestions with other seniors and invite other seniors to share their ideas. We figure if we all share a little, together we will get a lot.
And, if we find we really enjoy it; we can also talk about forming a Senior Division in PA.

So, please try to attend Senior Seminar. Just check our upcoming National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania State Convention agenda.
We look forward to sharing and learning.

Connie Scheu
Erie PA