[NFBP-Talk] Unsubscribe me from this list

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 14:21:31 UTC 2022

I have unsubscribed him.

Dave

From: NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Drenth, Joseph
via NFBP-Talk
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 9:05 AM
To: NFB of Pennsylvania Talk, state list <nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Drenth, Joseph <Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM>

Hello Jeffrey,

At the bottom of every email from any of our mailing lists is a link where
you can go to unsubscribe yourself from the list.

For example, there will be a line at the bottom of this email saying the
following, with the link to unsubscribe immediately following it:

"To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
NFBP-Talk:"

We are disappointed to hear that you want to leave our discussion list, but
you certainly have the right to do so.

Warmly,

Joe

Joseph Drenth
Senior R&D Software Engineer

JBT Corporation  |  Automated Systems

400 Highpoint Drive
Chalfont, PA  18914, USA

E:  <mailto:joe.drenth at jbtc.com> joe.drenth at jbtc.com  P: 215 822 4457

<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jbtc-ag
v.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd07a795200cf456c447808d618d9e181%7C91c2207902ce47
e8bb5bc93a3d5f1a78%7C0%7C0%7C636723721401917690&sdata=nK9H2JUrAkefVUj%2Fux6E
MzfRJa3z%2Bbv0fXK6jNB6LBc%3D&reserved=0> www.jbtc-agv.com