[NFBP-Talk] Red, White, and Blue Patron

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Fri Aug 26 15:47:01 UTC 2022

Good morning Federation Family!

We are excited to announce a new donation opportunity for you all!

Red, White, and Blue Patron!!

If you would like to support our Veterans Celebration events, and become a Red, White, and Blue Patron, please follow this link…

http://nfbp.org/convention/veterans-celebration-donations

These donations will help offset the costs of the Veterans Celebration events.

Thank you for your consideration!

Emily W. Gindlesperger
2nd Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Helping the Blind is as easy as drinking a great cup of coffee…or tea…or hot chocolate…just order here at the White Cane Coffee Shop:  https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/nfbp

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if necessary.

Sent from my iPad