[NFBP-Talk] Job Notice: Keystone Association for the Blind opportunity (General Clerk I):

Bill McCann info at dancingdots.com
Sat Feb 19 23:37:18 UTC 2022

Dear All,

Passing on this notice of a job opportunity that Ed Henkler of Blind Guide sent to me recently.  Please contact the potential employer with questions.  I no nothing more than the details provided below.

You can find the contact information for the Keystone Association on their website: https://keystoneblind.org/
And those of Mr. Henkler at the end of this post.

Regards from Chester County,
Bill McCann
Dancing Dots

New Keystone Association for the Blind opportunity (General Clerk I):

  *   It does not matter where the individual is from within the United States, as we provide relocation, housing and services assistance to those that qualify. They are also offering a $1,500.00 sign on bonus!
  *   Keystone has already relocated several individuals from different states across the United States to Pennsylvania. Not only do they provide relocation assistance, they also assist in setting up public transportation for you to be able to get to and from your place of employment. Aside from this, they have a Services Department that include support services, Life Skills programs, a variety of support groups, information & referral services, talking books, talking newspapers, assistance with assistive technology.
  *   Positions still require a national security Federal background check. These investigations encompass personal information of the applicant to include employment, education and residence history including personal contacts and all aspects of the individual's conduct. Due to the extensive investigation, the on-boarding process is lengthy; however, the opportunity has been worth the wait for many of our new employees. Applicants must be legally blind in order to apply, and must possess a high school diploma or GED, as well as be a US citizen to work under the contract. They now have openings for those with both total blindness as well as low vision legally blind!
  *   The position begins at $13.49 per hour with a $4.22 health & welfare benefit, along with paid time off (vacation & sick).

[From Ed Henkler]:
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Additionally, I'm always looking for organizations to highlight on The Blind Guide<http://theblindguide.com/>, especially if you have any unique programs.

Kind regards, Ed

[cid:image001.gif at 01D825BC.AA72F6D0]
edhenkler at theblindguide.com<mailto:edhenkler at theblindguide.com>
215-669-4874