[NFBP-Talk] Keeping Timothy McCarthy's family in our positive thoughts/prayers

Jasmyn Po jazzyep94 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 23:16:04 UTC 2022

That hurts my heart! I will pray for the little guy! That's the same thing that happened to my little student that I taught  Braille to.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 6:10 PM, Stacie Leap via NFBP-Talk<nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
Hello everybody!

Please keep Timothy McCarthy’s family in your positive thoughtsand prayers. His two year old son, Roy, is currently in the hospital. Roy has epilepsyand he is being monitored closely at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.Tim is a member of the Blind Parents Group as well as the Vice President of theCapitol Chapter.

We hope his son feels better and is able to go home within afew days!

If you wish to keep in contact with Roy’s progress, pleasecall Timothy at 717-554-0643 or thmccarthy at icloud.com
Thanks,
StacieChair, Blind Parents Group,National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Stacie Leap
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741_______________________________________________
NFBP-Talk mailing list
NFBP-Talk at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBP-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbp-talk_nfbnet.org/jazzyep94%40yahoo.com