[NFBP-Talk] Girl Scout Cookies and More...

Marie Grozzo marie.garozzo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 19:31:12 UTC 2022

Good question! Sorry! The eight regular flavors are four dollars each, and the gluten-free flavor is five dollars each. The eight flavors are thin mints, lemonades, short bread, peanut butter sandwiches, peanut butter patties, Toast-yays,  caramel delights and a new cookie called adventureFuls. The new cookie is a brownie caramel cookie with a hint of sea salt. The gluten-free cookie is caramel chocolate chip.
Thank you for your question, Marie

Sent from my iPhone