[NFBP-Talk] Sad news

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 15:20:09 UTC 2022

My heart goes out to Patricia and thank you for your constant vidulence
taking care of Buck, taking care of the NFB of PA. I for one will miss
Buck's wild sense of humor. It was putting off to me at first, but once I
saw his deeds I saw the real buck. Some twenty plus years later and I still
remember that fine man and you of course Patricia.

Warm thank you Jim for telling all of us the news.

Becky formerly of the Erie chapter and now out here in WA

b.butterfly at comcast.net <mailto:b.butterfly at comcast.net>