[NFBP-Talk] has anyone tried out the new rim beta from pneuma solutions, formerly serotek?

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 22:08:51 UTC 2022

Pneuma Solutions has released a product that allows blind people to remote
into other peoples' machines and hear all audio from the machine, and run
nvda even if the person does not have a screen reader running call rim.
Jonathan mosen just did a nice demo of it on his podcast. This will open up
the doors for blind people to be helpful to even their sighted colleagues
as well as other blind people remotely in my opinion. Because I would like
to try this out, I would like to offer myself to anyone on this list who
may need computer help. I have passed the test for Jaws and NVDA
certification and have been using screen readers for a long time. I would
particularly be interested in helping students/parents, so either reply
here or write me off list if interested. If you are interested in checking
out rim, go to www.getrim.app.