[NFBP-Talk] Good Maps

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:19:25 UTC 2022

Whether or not you are planning to go to New Orleans for our National convention? You should attend this technology presentation presented by the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC. We will have a representative from Good Maps joining us to demonstrate the GPS Good Maps app. This app will allow you to keep track of the direction you are heading, what’s around you, and the streets you are on/crossing.

When: Saturday, June 18, 2022

Time: 10:00 AM Eastern

Location: Federation Center Zoom: for some reason if the Zoom information is stripped from this message, please send a message to Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>

Click here to view the National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4awrn7eddQ&t=16s>

Federation Center Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)