[NFBP-Talk] New Episode Of White Canes Connect Now Available

Jan Lattuca jrlattuca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:11:44 UTC 2022

David, again, this isn't a huge deal, but it works better for me to be
able to download the podcast and listen to it on my Victor Reader.
Again this time, when I hit enter on the link, the podcast immediately
came on with no opportunity to download.  Is this how it will be from
now on?  Just wondering.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Jan Lattuca