[NFBP-Talk] New to PA

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:06:49 UTC 2022

Welcome to Pennsylvania!

There is a very active NFB of Pennsylvania affiliate, the affiliate President is Lynn Hietz and she can be reached at 215-988-0888. I do not believe that there is currently a Pittsburgh chapter but we do have a Jigsaw chapter that is for anyone who does not live near a physical chapter. I have included both Lynn Hietz, affiliate president, and Joseph Drenth, 1st vice president. Perhaps they can answer more of your questions.

Again welcome to the state and I hope you will become involved soon!

Thank you!

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.