[NFBP-Talk] New to PA

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:38:52 UTC 2022

Hi Amanda, nice to meet you. I am Chris Westbrook from Williamsport. I am
vice president of the jigsaw chapter. We meet on the first Saturday of
every month via zoom. I will make sure you get the info. Feel free to call
me at 570-506-4760 or email me at westbchris at gmail.com. I won't be able to
talk or answer until after 5 or so.