[NFBP-Talk] White Canes Connect Needs Your Voice!

lmarcelbryant at gmail.com lmarcelbryant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:43:08 UTC 2022

Hey there PA Federationist!

In an upcoming WCC episode, we'll talk with James Boehn, founder of You Cane
Give which many of you already know of. You Can Give collects used canes,
restores them and sends them out worldwide for those who need them.

What you many not know is James also runs KustomCanes.com
<https://kustomcane.com/index.php>  which sells all sorts of nontraditional,
decorative collapsible canes, customized to order.

There's a line in James, theme song that says "don't be embarrassed by your
cane."  What do you think about this?

Do you think having a decorative cane is less embarrassing?

Would you buy a customized cane?

Is it unsafe to use the widely recognizable red and white cane?

We want you to be a part of the conversation so why not give us a call at
(267) 338-4495. . You'll have up to three minutes to leave a message. Please
specify if you'd prefer we not divulge your name. You can also email us at
whitecanesconnect at gmail.com <mailto:whitecanesconnect at gmail.com> .

So, weigh in, we're waiting to hear from you!

See you next episode!

White Canes Connect Team

Lisa Bryant

David Goldstein