[NFBP-Talk] Calling All Dads! - White Canes Connect Needs You

lmarcelbryant at gmail.com lmarcelbryant at gmail.com
Mon May 23 00:16:19 UTC 2022

Hello all dads in our great affiliate!

In honor of Father’s Day,  David and I would love to give dads and their children space to tell their stories.

The show would be very similar to episode 32 with Christine Palmer and her daughters, Shawnice and Anaya. Click here to listen.

Please let me or David know if you and your offspring are available.

It could be your fifteen minutes – probably a bit longer😊

Email whitecanesconnect at gmail.com <mailto:whitecanesconnect at gmail.com>

Looking forward to hearing your family’s journey.

Lisa