[NFBP-Talk] Technology Seminar Schedule for the NFB of Pennsylvania 2022 Convention

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:18:02 UTC 2022

Hi Steve and all,

Yes, we will be streaming the technology seminar and other portions of the
convention. We will send a specific email to everyone about streaming soon,
but here is the link that we will use for all sessions that we stream, so
save it for use during our convention:

https://zoom.us/j/2159880888

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer
Cell: 215-827-7787