[NFBP-Talk] Tonight! Seniors & older Adults!

Yvonne Hughes marvon22253 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:30:19 UTC 2022

 and many other things. Please reach out to me so we can have a discussion. My phone number is 215-966-9614 have a blessed day it was great last evening. Thank you so much my phone number is 215-966-9614Good morning Connie. This is Yvonne hughes. I am putting together a senior summit, because seniors count. This summit will take place throughout the year of 2023. We have sites who will be hosting the summit and are looking for any participants who would love to share their information and have a conversation. Many of the topics that will be discussed are Alzheimer’s, dementia, diabetes, employment for seniors, health issues and many other things. Please reach out to me so we can have a discussion. My phone number is 215-966-9614 have a blessed day it was great last evening. Thank you so much my phone number is 215-966-9614

Sent from my iPhone