[NFBP-Talk] OT- University of Delaware research study opportunity.

Yvonne Hughes marvon22253 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:15:18 UTC 2022

Good morning. My name is Yvonne hughes and I am visually impaired. I’m interested in your research project. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience to see if it is available my phone number is 215-966-9614, 215-966-9614 please reach out to me at your earliest convenience thank you

Sent from my iPhone