[NFBP-Talk] 2022 Believe You Can

lisa.believeyoucan at gmail.com lisa.believeyoucan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:27:46 UTC 2022

Hello Federationist!

Our apologies for omitting the date of our show in the previous flier. This
year's Believe You Can will be Saturday, October 15th at 8 p.m. Please see
the attached revised version.

A few more things to note:

*	Performers from all over are welcome. You do not have to be a member
of any NFB chapter or affiliate
*	All artists must be blind or visually impaired
*	We welcome our prior performers but especially look forward to first
timers joining us
*	Come one come all. Grammy winners and stars in their own minds
*	As in previous years, we will set up sound checks for each performer
prior to the show

Click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9dcTun9NqTcOZ2kII7OAAChCz_eJIGtW
SoNV6v-e-SZdUPg/viewform?usp=sf_link>  to complete our performers
registration form.

Feel free to reach me Lisa Bryant, with any questions at
lisa.believeyoucan at gmail.com <mailto:lisa.believeyoucan at gmail.com> .

On with the show!

Lisa