[NFBP-Talk] Celebration of Veterans

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Sun Sep 25 12:41:42 UTC 2022

Good morning Federation Family!

Once again, we will be having a Celebration of Veterans at our state convention.  If you are coming and are a veteran or a family member of one, please fill out the registration so we can recognize all of our veterans and military members!

https://nfbp.org/convention/veterans-celebration-registration

This registration page closes soon, please do not delay.

Thank you,

Emily W. Gindlesperger
2nd Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Helping the Blind is as easy as drinking a great cup of coffee…or tea…or hot chocolate…just order here at the White Cane Coffee Shop:  https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/nfbp

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if necessary.

Sent from my iPad