[NFBP-Talk] Fundraising Event - Greater Lehigh Valley Chapter

Cheryl Frazier cherylnfrazier at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 17:31:30 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon Everyone,
The Greater Lehigh Valley Chapter will be host it's annual Dancing in the Dark event on Friday October 13, 2023.
I have attached the flyer and menu selection, they both worked with fusion.  In case you have issues with your screen reader, I have put a synopsis below.
On Friday October 13th we Joyously invite you to enjoy a night of fun and enlightenment to celebrate National Meet the Blind Month and White Cane Month.
This is a semi-formal evening of dinner, music and dancing.  Cocktails begin @ 6 p.m.  Tickets are $75.00.
This event will be held at:
Blue Grillhouse4431 Easton AvenueBethlehem, PA 18020blue grillhouse

There are four menu selections:

   - Flounder stuffed with jumbo crab in lemon cream sauce
   - Chicken breast marsala
   - Slow roasted prime rib of beef - traditional or horseradish crusted

   - Roasted Zucchini with Quinoa

Contact the Event Chair Jemmie Jones for more info and tickets 908-391-8375
You're welcome to contact me with any question or concerns.  Hope you can join us!
Cheryl FrazierIndependent Insurance Agent

C: (610) 802-3050http://www.mlbenefitsco.com

Let me help you find the benefits you need. Call or email me today!