[NFBP-Talk] Congratulations to new national NFB Deafblind Division President, Chris Westbrook!

michelleandremy at gmail.com michelleandremy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 14:08:19 UTC 2023

Hi Chris,

Congrats on being elected to the board.  I have a question for you.  I have a brand new member to the NFB who lives in Lockhaven and whom would really like to come to convention.  Do you know what options you have for attending this year?  Should I tell her to register and we’ll work on transportation as the time gets closer?  Any thoughts/help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Michelle