[NFBP-Talk] Art of the State

nicole debeck-miller nicknac78 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:07:31 UTC 2023

Hi! New to this through NFB. Is there a youth division at a different time during the year?
My son likes to make ceramic animals for example.
When I was a child The Reading Museum would sponsor one in the Spring and local art teachers from local schools had to select three students from each student that they felt the students art work was of a certain quality level. Could something like this be offered to our NFB youth? They would group it into grade categories for example kindergarten through fourth, fifth through eight, ninth through twelfth grade.
Just inquiring.
Sincerely,
Nicole Miller

Sent from my iPhone