[NFBP-Talk] Senior Summit

Yvonne Hughes marvon22253 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:51:39 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

The next in-person event that we're having to continue our outreach to
older adults and people with disabilities is on August 22nd. First and
foremost, thank you for all that you did this year to make the Senior
Summits a success. We will be running additional workshops and summits
seasonally from September to November and from March to June. If you
want to be involved, please reach out to me.

Thank you,

Yvonne Hughes