[NFBP-Talk] Fwd: [KeyStoneChapter] Interested in attending the Clusiv workshop this Thursday at 11:00 AM? Learn why I support Clusiv, while getting to know me better in the process!

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Wed Mar 15 07:22:31 UTC 2023

Hey there PA Federationists!

Simon Bonenfant, my friend and the Keystone Chapter Treasurer, was featured on the Clusiv podcast. See his note along with the flyer for tomorrow’s Clusiv webinar.

Regards,

David B. Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com <mailto:david at iCantCU.com>
(610) 715-5020