[NFBP-Talk] nfb of pa deaf blind division meeting

Yvonne Hughes marvon22253 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 11:44:33 UTC 2023

Good morning Chris. This is Yvonne hughes. I reached out to you before concerning Stephanie Garnett. She seems not to be able to login on the zoom calls. She is a member of greater Philadelphia chapter also. I have also let Denise know to see if she could get some teaching or education piece but she herself does not reach out. I’m just kind of letting you know. I’ve done all that I can I will not do it for her so that’s to let you know that she does have issues with hearing as well as being blind. Just wanted to let you know she is aware but she does not seem to be aware when the meetings are. Talk to you soon have a good day God bless

Sent from my iPhone