[NFBP-Talk] It’s a hockey night in Pittsburgh - October 14, 2023

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Fri Oct 6 10:05:58 UTC 2023

Good morning

They don’t have it up yet if this will be televised nationally.  We will be recording it though.  So one way or another you’ll get it!

Emily Gindlesperger

Please note that any or all of this message may have been created using speech to text technology.  Do not hesitate to ask if you need clarification.