[NFBP-Talk] Believe You Can! 2023 Tomorrow Night, October 14!

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Fri Oct 13 21:45:20 UTC 2023

Hey there, PA Federationists,

Get ready for an unforgettable evening that celebrates the extraordinary talents of our blind and visually impaired community! Tomorrow night, the Keystone Chapter proudly presents the 4th annual "Believe You Can!" Talent Show, and we're bringing it right to your screens.

🌟 Witness the Spectacle 🌟
Prepare to be amazed by a star-studded lineup featuring local sensations like Esther Gillyard, Simon Bonenfant, and Kyla Carberry, alongside the incredible NFB of PA member Chris Westbrook. But there are more - we're going global with performances from talented individuals across the United States and even welcoming Jorgen Hansson from Sweden to our virtual stage!

🌐 Event Details 🌐
📅 Date: Tomorrow night, October 14!
🕗 Time: 8 PM
🖥️ Venue: Zoom
🎟️ Tickets: Starting at just $10

Take advantage of this one-of-a-kind showcase of talent, determination, and inspiration. Secure your front-row seat by visiting www.BelieveYouCan.live/tickets <http://www.believeyoucan.live/tickets> today!
Let's make this night a resounding success in support of our community. See you tomorrow night as we come together to Believe You Can!

Warm regards,

David

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>