[NFBP-Talk] inaccessible websites?

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 23:26:29 UTC 2023

Hey PA Federationists, I need your help. Through contact with my local
Center for Independent Living of which I am a board member, I have been
asked to testify at Senator Casey's hearing on Section 508 and Web
Accessibility. I need examples of how inaccessible websites have affected
you, bonus if they are government websites. I will not use your name in my
testimony. I am going to use the example of trying to pay my local taxes
online. I know there has to be other examples. Fire away. Thanks!!