[NFBP-Talk] Seniors & almost Seniors, corrected

Connie Scheu conniej1250 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 20:02:24 UTC 2024

Welcome Seniors and almost seniors

Sighted or blind, we all like to eat and many of us prepare our own food. Since I lost vision I have changed the way I do some things in the kitchen and some of my tools are different than what I used when I had more sight.  Many of us have developed ways to get things done in the kitchen. I would like to share tips for cooking and talk about our favorite gadgets for cooking. We are never too old to learn from each other. So, let's share!

Next month we will have our meeting on May 22, 2024 at 7:30 PM.

Joining the meeting:
* I suggest you download Zoom to your device if you have not already done so.
* If you cannot download Zoom, please use one of the one touch phone numbers listed below.  If you are using a smart phone; when you activate the one touch number, the phone number and access code are both done automatically for you.
* If you are not able to do either, just Call Connie and she will have someone call you in for the meeting. Please be available 10 minutes before the meeting so you can be called in before the meeting starts.