[NFBP-Talk] Diabetes Action Network

Yvonne Hughes marvon22253 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:26:28 UTC 2024

Good morning David. It is Yvonne hughes. I do apologize for not getting back to you with the information concerning this entrepreneur program. The name of the program is ID a resource development. The program Director is Kaylan. Her phone number is 267-600-6519. I do believe that it is someone you need to talk to and will talk some more I did have some conversation about some other people there and just letting you know. Thank you for being patient have a good day. Yvonne hughes

Sent from my iPhone