[NFBP-Talk] Seniors & Almost Seniors, Wed. Jan. 24, 2024, 7:30 PM.

Connie Scheu conniej1250 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 01:46:55 UTC 2024

Welcome Seniors and almost seniors Wednesday, January 24, 2024!

Well the holidays are over and winter has a good grip on us.
It's really a great time to do indoor  activities like crafts. Yes, we can't see well enough to do some crafts we did in the past but there are still many things we can do. Honestly, I'm not very crafty but I have made pot holders and I enjoy doing  a little origami but would like to know more.
I hope some crafty people will join the call and share their ideas with some of us who are not so very crafty.  I am hoping for ideas of what we can do and how we can learn to do these things.

So, please share with us on Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at 7:30 PM. ; We can learn a lot from each other.

In February, we will have our meeting on the 28th.

Joining the meeting:
* I suggest you download Zoom to your device if you have not already done so.
* If you cannot download Zoom, please use one of the one touch phone numbers listed below.  If you are using a smart phone; when you activate the one touch number, the phone number and access code are both done automatically for you.
* If you are not able to do either, just Call Connie and she will have someone call you in for the meeting. Please be available 10 minutes before the meeting so you can be called in before the meeting starts.