[NFBP-Talk] Fulfill your candy needs while supporting the PA Parents DIvision

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Wed Mar 13 17:16:21 UTC 2024

Hello everyone!!

You still have 9 days to get your treat order in for the Spring!!

Please help the Parent Division make this the best fundraiser to date!!

Visit www.nfbofpa.org/candy

Our Group ID is 10-0316 or 10 dash zero three one six!

25% of your total purchase will be donated back to our division!  You can order as many times as you need to in the next 9 days!

Thank you for all or your support!

Emily W. Gindlesperger

Please note, any or all portions of the email may have been created by using speech to text technology.  Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification.